When you’re setting up a business, it’s easy to get your hands on a beautiful, stylish and responsive web design, at a fraction of the cost. It starts with a WordPress template and there are literally thousands to choose from.
Scratching your head trying to decide on a WordPress design? Check out our top five tips on getting started:
1) Our go-to theme library is Theme Forest. You can get plenty of free and premium themes ranging from $4 to around $80.
2) Hover over the WordPress section, and browse through the range of design types from mobile/tablet responsive to parallax navigated features.
3) When you’re hovering over the WordPress tab, e-commerce relates to websites with shopping cart capabilities, while creative relates to graphic or web design industries, so explore what is relevant to you.
4) When picking a WordPress theme, price is a good indiction of inclusions such as visual composer (important when building out), theme support (in case you run into difficulty designing, or your developer does), mobile/tablet responsive – very important in this digital age.
5) Check the SEO capabilities by reading the fine print of the terms and conditions of the theme. SEO refers to search engine optimisation, and in essence, being found more easily in Google.
If you’d like to discuss your web design, let’s chat firstname.lastname@example.org